To clean up the payroll inputs, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to Settings icon > Sys Admin Backroom > Payroll Tools > Payroll Inputs Cleanup. The Payroll Inputs Cleanup page opens.
- Click the Override tab. The list of employees appears.
- From the Pay Items dropdown list, select the required items.
- From the Override Status dropdown list, select the status as Open/Closed/All as per your requirements.
- Select the employees from a list using the checkbox.
- Click Delete selected to clean up the payroll inputs of the selected employees. You can also click Delete All to clean up the payroll inputs of all the employees.