PF reports offer essential information on contributions, deductions, and balances. They include the PF Contribution, Deduction, Balance, and Annual Statement reports. These reports ensure transparency, compliance, and effective PF management.
To generate reports related to Provident Fund (PF), the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Reports > Reports Gallery. The Reports Gallery page opens.
- In the search box, search for PF - Monthly StatementV1. The form appears.
- From the PF Filling Location dropdown list, select the location.
- From the Employee Category dropdown list, select the required category.
- From the Sort Order dropdown list, select the required order.
- Select the Include employees who have left the organization using the checkbox.
- Click Option to customize the report.
- Click Save to save the customization.
- Click Generate to generate reports related to PF.
❓FAQs - To read more FAQs about Reports Gallery, click here.
📃Documentation - To learn more about Reports Gallery, click here.
▶Video - To watch videos on Reports Gallery, click here.
📢Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.