Excel import refers to the ability to import data from an Excel sheet into payroll software. The greytHR's Excel Import page allows the admins to upload data in bulk using various Excel sheets.
To add the employees in bulk, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Admin > Excel Import. The Excel Import page opens.
- Click Import From Excel. Step 1: Excel Importer section appears.
- From the Importer Type dropdown list, select Add Employee Importer.
- Under Step 1: Excel Importer, click Download a sample file.
- Save the file on your computer. In the saved Excel file on your computer, fill in the details you want to upload and delete the blank columns. Save and Close the Excel importer file.
- Click Upload File. The dialog box appears.
- Browse to the folder select the saved file and click Open.
- Click Next. Step 2: Excel Importer Mapping section appears.
- Under Step 2: Excel Importer Mapping, map the fields from Excel to the application terms, if required. To map a field, select the corresponding field under the Mapped To column.
- Click Next. You are redirected to Step 3: Excel Importer Validate.
- Click Next to add the employees in bulk.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Adding Employees in bulk, click here.
📃Documentation: To read more about the Excel Import page, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video on Excel Import, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.