The admin can update an employee's bonus details on greytHR's Bonus Register page. The Bonus register helps the admin manage all the activities such as adding a bonus for an employee, tracking the bonus, or deleting an existing bonus.
To update the bonus details of an employee, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Information > Bonus Register. The Bonus Register page opens.
- From the Search by Emp No/ Name search box, search for the employee whose bonus register you want to update.
- Click Add Bonus. The form appears.
- From the Bonus type dropdown list, select the required bonus type.
- In the Eligible Bonus textbox, enter the bonus amount.
- From the Payable By dropdown calendar, select the required date.
- In the Remarks textbox, enter the valid remark.
- Click Save to update the bonus register.
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Bonus Register details, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about the Bonus Register page, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video on Bonus Register, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.