Yes, the admin can sign documents digitally on greytHR. You just need to ensure your Part A and Part B documents are not signed while you download from the traces.
To sign Form 16 Part A & Part B digitally on greytHR, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Payroll > Admin > Form 16. The Form 16 page opens.
- Click Generate Form 16 to start generating Form 16.
- Upload and verify the Part A and Part B documents under step 1, step 2, step 3, step 4.`
- In Step 5: SIGN section, under Digital Signature, click Download greytHR Digital signer.
- Double-click the GreytHR Form 16 Digital Signer.exe. The login window appears.
- Enter your login credentials to login into the digital signer.
- Under Please insert the token text box, insert your eToken.
- Click the Refresh icon to refresh the Form 16 Signer page.
- From the Utility dropdown list, select the signatory’s name for whom you want to sign the documents.
- Click Reload batches to refresh the utility with the latest Part B upload.
- The utility automatically uploads and signs the file.
- After uploading the file, the utility automatically downloads them back to greytHR.
Note: The domain name is the greytHR account URL. The username and password are the same that you use to login to the application.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Form 16, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about Form 16, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on Form 16, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.