To create a single claim request, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR ESS login, navigate to Expense Claims. The My Expense Claims page opens in a new tab.
- Click the Single Claims request. The request expands and displays the New Claim, Submitted, Drafts, and Completed tabs.
- Click the New Claim button. The Apply page opens.
- Under the Expense Claim, select Local Conveyance/Travel Expense Claims as per your requirements. For example - Select Travel Expense claims.
- Click Create Claim. The form appears.
- Under the Claim Item, from the Select a claim item dropdown list, select the required claim item.
- Under the Receipt No text box, enter the receipt number.
- Under the Bill Date text box, enter the date of the bill.
- Under the Amount text box, enter the bill amount.
- Click Choose File. The dialog box appears.
- Browse to the folder, select the file and click Open.
- From the Travel From and Travel To text box, enter the travel destinations.
- Under the General Remarks description box, enter the remarks.
- Click Send for Approval to submit the claim request for approval.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Claims, click here.
▶Video- To watch the videos on the ESS portal, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about the ESS portal, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.