To add individual claims to the multi claim request, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR ESS login, navigate to Expense Claims. The My Expense Claims page opens in a new tab.
- Click the relevant multi claim request. The multi claim request expands.
- Under the Claims tab, click New Claim. The Apply page opens.
- Under the Expense Claim, select Local Conveyance/Travel Expense Claims as per your requirements.
- Click Create Claim. The form appears.
- From the Project dropdown list, select the relevant project for which you have spent the amount.
- From the Claim Item dropdown list, select the relevant type of expense.
- Under the Receipt No. column, fill in the receipt number of the expense you have done.
- In the Bill Date dropdown calendar, select the date of the bill on which bill was created.
- In the Amount textbox, enter the bill amount.
- In the Remarks textbox, enter the valid remark.
- In the General Remark description box, enter the general remark.
- Click Send for Approval to send the claim request for approval.