To add an employee’s salary, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to Payroll > Payroll Inputs > Salary. The Salary page appears.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee whose salary information you want to add.
- On the Salary page, click Add Salary. The Salary Revision page appears.
- Based on your organization's salary structure configuration, you can view multiple editable components such as Annual CTC and Monthly CTC. For example, specify the amount in Annual CTC under the Current Salary column. You can also update different Salary Items individually based on the defined structure.
- From the Effective From calendar, select the Effective From date. Effective From is the date from which revised salary is effective. Adding the date helps the system to compute arrears if any.
- From the Payout Month list, select the month. Payout Month is the month in which the revised salary is paid to the employee.
- In the Employee Remarks text box, specify the remarks for the employee i.
- In the Notes box, specify the note for future purposes. The Notes are confidential and visible only to the admin.
- Click Save to process the revised salary.
- FAQs - To read more FAQs about the Admin portal, click here.
- Product Update - To read our product update, click here.