Claims refer to requests made by employees to be reimbursed for expenses they have incurred while performing their duties or carrying out specific official tasks.
To raise a reimbursement claim request, the employee must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR ESS login, navigate to Salary > Reimbursement. The Reimbursement page opens.
- Click +Add Claims. The Add New Claim page opens.
- Click Add Bills Manually. The Document Preview pop-up appears.
- Click Upload. The dialog box appears.
- Browse the required file in your desktop, select the file and click Open to upload the file.
Note: You can upload the bill in JPEG, PNG, and PDF format. The maximum size limit of the file must be 5 MB.
- Under the Bills Details heading, from the Select Reimbursement Component dropdown list, select the relevant claim component.
- In the Bill Number text box, enter the bill number.
- From the Bill Date dropdown calendar, select the relevant date.
- In the Bill Amount text box, enter the amount of the bill.
- In the Remarks text box, specify any remarks if required.
- Click Save. The Claim Summary page opens. You can also click Save and Add Bill to save the bill directly.
- Click Submit for approval to send the claim request for approval.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Claims, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about the Reimbursement page, click here.
▶Video- To watch the videos on the ESS portal, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.