To create a multi claim request, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR ESS login, navigate to Expense Claims. The My Expense Claims page opens in a new tab.
- Click New Multi Claim. The Add Multi Claim pop-up appears.
- In the Title text box, enter the title of the multi claim request.
- From the Type dropdown list, select the expense as Billable/Non-Billable.
- From the From and To dropdown calendar, select the required dates.
- In the Travel Location text box, enter the location to which you have traveled.
- From the Project dropdown list, select the relevant project name.
- Click Save to save the multi claim request as a draft.
- From the My Expense Claims page, select the created claim request. The request expands.
- Click Submit multi claim. The Submit multi claim pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to submit the multi claim request.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Claims, click here.
▶Video- To watch the videos on the ESS portal, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about the ESS portal, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.