Mass communication to employees becomes necessary in various circumstances, such as when significant changes occur in an organization's policies, procedures, or operations that impact all employees. It also serves as a means to inform them about important and sudden events, such as meetings, training sessions, or emergency situations. Mass communication ensures that essential information reaches all employees efficiently and consistently, minimizing confusion
To send mass emails to your employees, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Employee > Admin > Mass Communication. The Mass Communication page opens. Alternatively, you can open the Mass Communication page by searching for Mass Employee Email using the Search Actions search box.
- Click Compose. The form appears.
- From the Category dropdown list, select the required category.
- From the Employee Filter dropdown list, select the required option. You can also create a new filter by clicking + sign available next to Employee Filter.
- Under the Mail tab, in the Subject textbox, enter the subject of the mail.
- In the Content description box, enter the required content.
- In the Attachments, click Upload. The dialog box appears.
- Browse to the required file, select the file, and click Open to upload.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Mass Communication, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about Mass Communication page, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on Mass Communication, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.