Communication to employees is a frequent requirement in all departments. greytHR enables you to quickly compose and send, emails and SMS to all or selected employees using the Mass Communication option. You can also view a list of all emails and SMS that were previously sent.
Perform the following steps to send out mass email or SMS:
Navigate to Employee > Admin > Mass Communication.
To directly perform this action, go to Actions > Employee > Mass Employee Email.
- Click . The Add New page appears.
- Select the Category and Employee Filter fields from the respective drop-down lists.
- You can send mass email or SMS. Click one of the following tabs:
Mail—type the subject, content, upload file (if any) and then click Send.
Only PDF, XLS, XLSX, DOC, DOCX, TXT, PPT, PPTX, GIF, JPG, PNG files are accepted.
Figure 1: Sending Mass Email
- SMS— type the message and then click Send
Figure 2: Sending Mass SMS. The SMS can contain only 140 characters.
- A dialog box appears prompting to confirm your action. Click Confirm to proceed. A message appears informing that the mail is successfully sent to the selected employees.