greytHR enables you to easily create and store various HR Policy documents and commonly used forms such as Employee Handbook, Leave Policy or travel forms. You can also push these documents to all or a subset of employees in the Employee Portal.
Let's see how to Configure Company Policy and Releasee Company Policy to the Employees through GreytHR - Company Policies & Forms.
To navigate, click Employee > Setup > Company Policies & Forms.
You can configure various company policies, and release it to your employees through the ESS portal. To configure and release a company policy to the employees, perform the following actions:
- On Company Policies & Forms page, click the Company Policies tab.
- Click to create a new company policy. Company Policy page appears.
- Under Policy Information, in Policy Name text box, enter Policy Name.
- Enter a description of the policy in the Description text box.
Ex: Leave Policy 2020
- In the Serial No box, enter a serial number.
- Under Upload File, click Add Attachment icon. Select the PDF file from your local directory. After upload, the filename displays as follows:
Under Company Policy Category, select the company policy category from the drop-down list.
- Under Release and enforce policy, select the Release to employee self service portal check box if you want this company policy to be published/ released for employees in their self-service portal.
- Select the appropriate batch of employees from Employee Filter drop-down list.
- Click Enforce this policy. Enforce Policy pop-up appears.
Click Confirm to enforce the policy. A success message appears.
After you have enforced a policy, the Release to employee self-service portal option is disabled. To enable and deselect the Release to employee self-service portal option you must cancel the already enforced policy. To cancel enforcing the policy, you can click Cancel Policy Enforcement.
- Click Submit to release it to the employees.
You can see a successful message displaying. Employees can now login to employee self-service portal and view the released company policies under Documents.