To generate only Form 16 Part B document of an emplpoyee, perform the following actions:
- On greytHR Admin login, in the Search Actions search box, search for Generate/Print Form 16. The Form 16 page opens.
- In Form 16 Generation, under Form 16, click Pending. The list of employees appears for whom Form 16 part B is not generated.
- Click Generate. Step 1: Select Employees section appears.
- Under Step 1: Select Employees, select the employees for whom you want to generate Form 16 Part B.
- Click Next. Step 2: GENERATE FORM 16 section appears.
- Under Step 2: GENERATE FORM 16, click Download to download Form 16 Part B document.
- Click Next. Step 3: SIGN section appears.
- Click Download greytHR Digital Signer to download the digital signer.
- Install the greytHR Digital Signer in your system as per the given instructions, and sign the documents digitally.
- Click Next. Step 4: Publish section appears.
- Click Publish to Portal to publish Form 16 to the employee’s ESS portal.
- Alternatively, click Email to send Form 16 to the employee’s email address. Below mail will sent to employee pop-up appears.
- Click Send. Email Form 16 pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to send Form 16 to the employee’s mail address.
Note: If you are signing the Part A and Part B files for the first time on greytHR, you need to download the greytHR digital signer.