The My Leave tab on the Leave Balance Summary page allows you to keep track of your own leave transactions and leave balances.
Figure 1: Viewing Your Own Leave Balance Summary
From this tab you can also view your leave balance and apply for your leave. On clicking a particular leave type, details on your availed and granted leave appear in a tabular or a graphical format.
To apply for a leave from this page, type or select the leave type in the Apply For field. This directs you to the Leave Application page, where you can apply for leave, leave cancellation, comp off or encashment.
Exporting Leave Transactions of an Employee
Perform the following steps to export the leave transactions:
- Click Export. The Export Leave Transactions dialog box appears.
Figure 2: Exporting Leave Transactions
In the From and To fields, select the date range.
- From the Leave Type drop-down list, select the leave type.
- From the Leave Transaction drop-down list, select the type of leave transaction.
- From the Order by drop-down list, specify the order in which you want the report to be generated.
- Click Generate. The system generates a detailed PDF report with all the leave transactions in the order specified.