You can regularize your attendance based on the organization's policy. This policy can be related to various factors, such as month end attendance processing or your sign in/out details for a period, not recorded, and so on.
To regularize your attendance, perform the following steps:
- Click Actions > Apply > Attendance Regularization.
- In the Add a date text box appearing under the Date column, select a date for regularization from the calendar that appears. Based on the date you select, the First In Time and Last Out Time are displayed.
- Under the Reason column, type the reason for regularization.
- In the Forward To field, select the manager to whom you want to send the request.
- In the Remarks fields, type remarks (if any).
- Click Submit. The request is sent to the Manager.
The request appears under the Track section on your ESS Home page.