As a Manager, you can delegate the workflow to another Manager by performing the following steps:
- Click the My Info menu and then click Workflow Delegates under Miscellaneous. The Workflow Delegates page appears.
- Click . The Add/Edit Work Flow Delegates section appears to the right side of the page.
- In the Work Flow field, type or select the workflow from the drop down list.
- In the From Date and To Date fields, select the appropriate date range.
- In the Delegatee field, type or select the Manager you want to delegate the workflow to.
Click Submit. A message appears prompting you that the delegatee is successfully added. Also a row appears in the Workflow Delegates table with details of the delegated Manager just added. The system sends a notification to the delegatee who can now approve requests.
- As a Manager, you can edit the workflow of each of the delegated Managers. To do so, click and follow the same procedure as above.
- Any claims that require your approval can be approved by the delegatee. The system sends a notification to the reporting Manager when a claim or application is approved by the delegatee.