As an admin, you can modify your employee’s regime details.
Tax regime refers to the set of rules, regulations, and policies governing the taxation system within a particular jurisdiction or country.
To modify/update regime details for individual employees, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Payroll > Payroll inputs > Income Tax. The Income Tax page opens.
- Click the Regime tab. The page expands.
- From the Regime dropdown list, search for an employee for whom you want to change the details.
- Select the required income tax regime .
- Click Save to modify the regime details of employees.
Note: You can use IT declaration excel importer to update regime information for employees in bulk. Update the tax regime field as Old/New and upload the same.
Was this article helpful?
- To read more about budget changes FY 2020-21, click here.
- To read more about budget changes FY 2023-24, click here.
- To learn more about the Tax Slabs of budget changes, click here.
- To learn more about the recent budget changes for FY 2023-24, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on budget changes FY 2023-24, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.