To release IT declaration for selected/all employees, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to Payroll > Admin > Employee IT Declaration. The Employee IT Declaration page opens.
- From the Status dropdown list, select Locked as a status.
- Select the employees using the check box adjacent to the Employee No column.
- Click Release Selected/Release All button to release IT declaration for selected/all employees. The Release IT Declaration pop-up appears.
- Select the options from the pop-up as per your requirements.
- Click Release to release the IT declaration for the selected/all employees.