The Income Tax Declaration, is a process in which employees provide their employers with detailed information about their income, investments, and expenses. This information is used by the employer to calculate the appropriate income tax deductions at the source. This ensures that the correct amount of tax is withheld at the source, reducing the burden of filing taxes separately at the end of the financial year.
To release IT declaration for selected/all employees, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Payroll > Admin > Employee IT Declaration. The Employee IT Declaration page opens.
- From the Status dropdown list, select Locked as a status.
- Select the employees using the check box adjacent to the Employee No column.
- Click Release Selected/Release All button to release IT declaration for selected/all employees. The Release IT Declaration pop-up appears.
- Select the options from the pop-up as per your requirements.
- Click Release to release the IT declaration for the selected/all employees.
❓FAQs- To read more about IT Declaration, click here.
- To read more about IT Declaration, click here.
- To read more about viewing employee's IT Statement, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on IT Declaration, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.