Income Tax (IT) declaration is necessary for the organization to accurately calculate and deduct the appropriate amount of income tax from the employee's salary.
To carry forward the IT declaration of employees from the previous financial year to the current financial year, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to the Settings icon> Sys Admin Backroom > Income Tax Utils > IT Carry Forward. The IT Declaration Carry Forward page opens.
- On the IT Declaration Carry Forward page, select any or all of the following options: Chapter 6, Rent Paid, and Other Income.
- Select All Employees/Selected Employees as per your requirements.
- Click Carry Forward to carry forward the IT declaration of selected or all employees to the current financial year.
❓FAQs - To read more about IT Declaration, click here.
- To read more about IT Declaration, click here.
- To read more about viewing employee's IT Statement, click here.
▶Video - To watch the video on IT Declaration, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our product update, click here.