You can clear the income tax declaration of separated employees by releasing the separated employee's IT declaration during the final settlement. To release the separated employee's IT declaration, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Payroll > Payroll Inputs > Final Settlement. Final Settlement page opens.
- On Final Settlement page, click Settle Employee. Settlement page appears.
- On Settlement page, select Separated Employee or Search Employee based on your requirements.
- Click Next to continue with the wizard. Complete steps 2, 3, 4, and 5.
- On Settlement page, under Step 6: Remarks, enter the remarks if any.
Note: Under Step 6: Remarks, a notification displays your current settings. To edit the settings, perform the following actions:
a. Click Click here. A pop-up appears.
b. In the pop-up, select the settings based on your requirements.
c. Click Save to update the settings and close the pop-up.
- Click Finish to clear the IT declaration of the resigned employees.