Excel Import enables easy and efficient transfer of data from an Excel sheet to payroll software. It eliminates manual data entry by swiftly importing large amounts of information like employee details and payroll data, ensuring a seamless process. You can upload the regime-based IT declaration through an Excel Importer.
To upload regime-based IT declaration, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Admin > Excel Import. Excel Import page opens.
- On the Excel Import page, from the Importer Type drop-down, select IT Declarations.
- Click Import From Excel.
- On the Excel Importer page, under Step 1: Excel Importer, click Download a sample file.
- Save the file on your computer. In the IT declarations excel file on your computer, fill in the regime details as Old/New among other details. Save and close the Excel Importer file.
Note: Remove the blank column from the excel file.
- In the greytHR application, on the Excel Importer page, under Step 1: Excel Importer, click Upload File to upload the Excel Importer.
- Click Next.
- Under Step 2: Excel Importer Mapping, map the fields from excel to the application terms, if required. To map a field, select the corresponding field under the Mapped To column.
Note: This step is mandatory if you have changed the format of the IT declarations excel file.
- Click Next. You are redirected to Step 3: Excel Importer Validate.
- Under Step 3: Excel Importer Validate, click Next to upload the regime-based IT declaration details through Excel Importer.
- Click Ok to complete the process.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs - To read more about IT Declaration, click here.
- To learn more about IT Declaration, click here.
- To learn more about viewing an employee's IT Statement, click here.
- To learn more about the Excel Import page, click here.
▶Video - To watch the video on IT Declaration, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our product update, click here.