To release IT declaration for all the employees, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Payroll > Admin > Employee IT Declaration. Employee IT Declaration page opens.
- On the Employee IT Declaration page, under the Release / Lock tab, from the Status drop-down list, select the status as Locked.
- Click Release All. Release IT Declaration pop-up appears.
- In the pop-up, the following options are provided in the pop-up:
a. Show current month unreleased salary to employee(s) to plan their Income Tax.
If you choose Yes, the current month's salary which you have not released yet will be visible to your employees. This will help them in planning their Income tax appropriately.
b. Send e-mail notifications to employee(s).
If you choose Yes, an e-mail notification will be sent to the employees. The e-mail will inform employees that the IT declaration is released.
- Click Release to release IT declaration successfully for all the employees.