Yes. The employees can collaborate with cross-functional team members by adding them as a follower to the task.
In organizations, HR and Finance departments handle recurring activities requiring coordination, follow-ups, and collaboration, which can be error-prone and challenging to manage.
The greytHR's Tasks page assists these departments in tracking and managing such activities by creating and assigning tasks.
To add the followers to a task, the employees must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR ESS portal, navigate to To Do > Tasks. The Tasks page opens.
- Under the Open tab, open the particular task for which you want to add followers.
- Under the Followers tab, click Add Followers.
- In the search box, enter the name or employee ID and select the required follower from the search results.
- Click Save Changes to add the follower to the task.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Tasks, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about the Tasks pages, click here.
▶Video- To watch videos on the ESS Manager portal, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.