Employers use a Form 16 email template to compose and send Form 16 certificates to employees via email.
To edit a Form 16 e-mail template, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Payroll > Admin > Form 16. The Form 16 page opens.
- Under Via Email, click Pending. A table appears with the list of employees.
- Select Selected Employees/All Employees as per your requirements.
- Select the employees using check box.
- Click Email Form 16. The Below mail will be sent to employee pop-up appears.
- Click Edit Message. Edit the message as per your requirement.
- Select Set as default message to use the newly edited template for all future Form 16 communications.
- Click Save to save the new Form 16 template.