Claiming reimbursement on behalf of an employee refers to the process in which an individual or entity submits a request for reimbursement of expenses incurred by an employee on behalf of the employee themselves.
To claim reimbursement on behalf of an employee, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Payroll > Payroll Inputs > Reimbursement.
From the select an employee search box, enter the employee number or name for whom you want to add the information.
From the reimbursement categories list, select the required reimbursement category.
The page displays all the claims made by employees under the selected category.
Under the Claim tab, click the Add button to add a new claim. A new row appears in the table.
In the new row, double-click the Month & Year cell to select the month and year from the dropdown list.
Double-click the Reimb Type cell and select the required reimbursement type from the dropdown list.
Double-click the Amount cell to enter the claim amount.
Double-click the Reimb Status to select the current status of the reimbursement.
Double-click the Remarks cell and enter the remarks, if any.
Click Save to save the changes. The new claim row appears on the Reimbursement page.
❓FAQs - To read more about FAQs on Reimbursement, click here.
- To read more about Apply claim on behalf of an employee page, click here.
- To read more about Monitor employee's reimbursement claims page, click here.
- To watch the video on Apply claim on behalf of an employee, click here.
- To watch the video on View employee's reimbursement statement and payslip, click here.
📢Product Update- To read our product update, click here.