To generate a letter, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Employee > Admin > Generate Letter.
- Click the Prepare A Letter button. The Generate Letter wizard appears.
- In the General section, select an appropriate letter template from Letter Template drop-down list.
- Select the authorized signatory and update remarks, if required.
- Click Next. The Select Employees section appears. You can generate the letter either for a Single Employee or Multiple Employees.
- Click Single Employee option button if you want to generate the letter for a single employee. You can search and select the required employee from the Employee field.
Click Multiple Employees option button if you want to generate the letter for multiple employees. Select the group of employees from the Employee Filter drop-down list. By default, the employees displayed in the table will be selected. You can change your selection using the adjacent check box.
- Click Next, and the Preview page opens. The preview of letters for all the selected employees with the actual employee data will be shown in the PDF preview.
- Click Finish, and the system will process to generate the letter.