Yes, you can add signature in the letter.
The authorized signatory takes responsibility for the content and commitments made in the letter, ensuring that the company's interests and legal obligations are upheld.
To add a signature in the letter, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Settings >System Settings > Letter > Letter Authorized Signatory.
- Click Add Signatory button.
- In Add Letter Authorized Signatory page, type First Name, Last Name and Description as required.
- Select the Enabled check box if you want this signature to be used in letters for employees. You can select such enabled signatures from Employee > Admin > Generate Letter > Prepare a letter > Authorized Signatory.
- Click Upload Signature button and upload the signature image file.
- Click Submit to add the signature to a letter.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs on Letter Templates, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more documentation on Authorized Signatory, click here.
▶Video- To watch more videos on Admin portal, click here.
📢Product Update- To read our product update, click here.