Yes, you have the provision to select a single employee or multiple employees. You can see this option under the Select Employees section while you are generating a letter.
A letter is a written, typed, or printed communication addressed to a person or organization. Letters can be an Inter-office memo type of circular that targets a select group of employees and an official letter addressed to a specific employee.
To generate letter for multiple employees, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Admin > Generate Letter. A list of letters added earlier appears.
- Click Prepare A Letter. A form opens.
- In Step 1: General section, from the Letter Template dropdown list, for eg. select Address Proof Letter. The Serial No. automatically displays.
- From the Authorized Signatory dropdown list, select the required employee.
Note: If you cannot find the required employee, click the Edit icon to add the required employee to the dropdown list.
- In the Remarks text box, enter the remarks, if any.
- Click Next. The Step 2: Select Employees section appears.
- From the Generate For options, select Multiple Employees.
- From the Employee Filter dropdown list, select the required category. A list of employees appears.
Note: Use the + icon to add a required category to the dropdown list, if required.
- Using the checkboxes, select the required employees.
- Click Next. The Step 3: Preview section appears. You can preview the letter with the digital signature.
- Click Finish. The page displays a summary of the generated letters.
- Select the employees using checkboxes for whom you want to publish the letter.
- Select Publish to Employee Portal and click Publish.
Note: You can also email the letter as an attachment using the Send as an email attachment option.
- Click Download to download the letters for selected employees. A zip file downloads to your system.
Note: For future reference, the admin can view the downloaded letter on the Admin portal Employee Documents page, and the employee can view it on the ESS portal Documents Center page.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs on Generating Letters, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about generating Letters, click here.
▶Video- To watch a video on Generating Letters, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.