Salary Statement is used to make corrections in salary components without processing payroll. This can be done for the current month as well as for previous months. As soon as Salary Statement is uploaded in Excel Import, the updated payslip is ready to be downloaded. This information also gets updated in the payroll page without processing payroll. To upload Salary Statement For A Month excel importer, perform the following actions:
- Unlock the payroll month for which you need to make salary changes.
- Navigate to Employee > Admin > Excel Import.
- On Excel Import Log page, in Importer Type list, search Salary Statement For A Month.
- Click Import from Excel.
- On Step 1: Excel Importer, click Download a sample file to download the excel importer.
- Fill the details in the required columns in the downloaded excel importer.
- Delete all blank columns.
- Save excel importer.
- In greytHR application, on Step 1: Excel Importer,click Upload File. Upload File option is available on the same page from where you downloaded the excel importer.
- Click Next. You will be redirected to Step 2.
- On Step 2: Excel Importer Mapping match Fields from Excel with the Mapped To list. Mapped To list contains all the relevant components in the application.
- Click Next. You will be redirected to Step 3: Excel Importer Validate.
- Click Next to import the excel.
- Click Ok to close the excel importer.
Note: Once excel is uploaded with previous month salary data, do not process payroll for the selected month. Ensure to lock the payroll to avoid any accidental changes.