A salary statement is a document that provides a detailed breakdown of an employee's earnings and deductions for a specific period. It includes information such as the employee's basic salary, allowances, bonuses, and any deductions made for taxes, insurance, or other contributions.
To upload a salary statement for a month to Excel Importer, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, unlock the payroll month for which you need to make salary changes.
- Navigate to Employee > Admin > Excel Import.
- On the Excel Import Log page, in the Importer Type dropdown list, search Salary Statement For A Month.
- Click Import from Excel.
- Under Step 1: Excel Importer, click Download a sample file to download the Excel Importer.
- Fill the details in the required columns in the downloaded Excel Importer and delete all blank columns. Save and Close the Excel Importer.
Note: Ensure that the Income Tax value must be in a round figure.
- Under Step 1: Excel Importer, click Upload File. Upload File option is available on the same page from where you downloaded the Excel Importer.
- Click Next. You will be redirected to Step 2.
- On Step 2: Excel Importer Mapping match Fields from Excel with the Mapped To list. Mapped To list contains all the relevant components in the application.
- Click Next. You will be redirected to Step 3: Excel Importer Validate.
- Click Next to import the excel.
- Click Ok to close the Excel Importer.
Note: Once excel is uploaded with the previous month salary data, do not process payroll for the selected month. Ensure to lock the payroll to avoid any accidental changes.
❓FAQs-To read more FAQs about Excel Import, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about the Excel Import page, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on the Excel Import page, click here.
📢Product Update-To read about the product update, click here.