To create a new letter template, perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Setup > Letter Template.
- Click New Letter Template button. The Letter Template page appears.
- Under Step 1: General Information, in the Title field, type a name for the letter template.
- Select the Enabled check box if you want this letter template to be used to generate the letter for employees. You can view/select such enabled letter templates from Employee > Admin > Generate Letter > Prepare a letter >Select Letter Template.
- Select a value from the Letter Number Series dropdown list.
- Click the Add a Letter Number Series icon [+] and type the required values to create a customized value string.
- From the Mail Template dropdown list, select an appropriate template.
- In the Custom Fields section, type values if you require a new field in the letter, such as an employee's CTC, Grade or Location.
- Click Next. Step 2: Upload Template section appears.
- In the Template, click Upload File. The dialog box appears.
- Browse to the folder, select the file and click Open. After the file is successfully uploaded, you can preview the uploaded letter template.
- Click Next. Step 2: Workflow Setup section appears.
From the Can employee request for letter? option, select Yes/No as per your requirements.
- Select the Reviewers Level as 1 Level/2 Levels/ 3 Levels as per your requirements.
- Click Finish to create a new letter template.