Yes. As an admin, you can re-release an employee’s POI form after review. To re-release a POI form, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to Payroll > Admin > POI Overview. The POI Overview page opens.
- Under the Pending for Payroll table, select the Active/Resigned option as per your requirement.
- Select employees for whom you want to rerelease the POI form.
- Under Employees Selected, select Re-Release.
- Click Submit. The Re-release pop-up appears.
- Select an Auto Lock due date. This is not a mandatory step.
- Click Re-release to release the form to the selected employees.
Note: You can also re-release selected parts of the POI form to an employee individually.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the POI, click here.
▶Video- To watch the POI submission video, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about POI, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.