Yes. The form is directly considered for payroll if Locked and Reviewed tab is not available for you.
If Locked and Reviewed tab is available then a reviewed form is not considered directly for review. After you have reviewed an employee’s form, the form is moved under Locked and Reviewed tab.
To consider a form for POI, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Payroll > Admin > POI Overview.
- On POI Overview page, click Locked and Reviewed tab.
- Select Bulk Select.
- Select the employees whose forms you want to consider.
- Under Employees Selected, select Push to Payroll.
- Click Submit. Push to Payroll pop-up appears.
- Acknowledge the information provided in Push to Payroll pop-up.
- Click Push to Payroll to consider the selected employees form for POI.
Note: Locked and Reviewed tab is optional. After review of a POI form, If Locked and Reviewed tab is not available, the reviewed form is directly considered for payroll.