The proof of Income (POI) declaration is a document or statement given by an individual or entity to confirm their income or earnings.
To release POI declaration for your employees, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Payroll > Admin > POI Overview. The POI Overview page opens.
- Under the Yet to be released tab, select Bulk Select.
- From the Employee Name list, select the employee for whom you want to release the POI declaration.
- Under Employees Selected card, select Release.
- Click Submit. The Release pop-up appears.
- From the Due Date calendar, set the Auto Lock date.
- Click Release to release the POI declaration for the employees.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the POI, click here.
▶Video- To watch the POI Overview, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about POI, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.