To re-release the selected components of a POI form, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to Payroll > Admin > POI Overview. The POI Overview page opens.
- Under the Pending for Review/Pending for Payroll tab, select Active/Resigned as per your requirement.
- Select Individual Details option.
- Select an employee from the displayed list.
- Under Employees Selected card, click View Form.
- On the employee’s Review POI page, under Summary, click Re-release.
- Select the components from the list.
- Click Re-Release Selected. The Re-Release pop-up appears.
- Click Re-Release. A success message appears.
Note: To re-release a particular component before you complete the employee's POI review, use the Pending for Review tab. To re-release the form to collect more information from the employee after the review, use the Pending for Payroll tab.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the POI, click here.
▶Video- To watch the POI submission video, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about POI, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.