The admin must gather and organize employee information in forms like Contract forms, Background check disclosure forms, Employee personal details forms, or any other forms, etc. You can easily configure, manage, track, and maintain all these forms on our greytHR - Company Policies & Forms page.
To rename the Form, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Setup > Company Policies & Forms. The Company Policies & Forms page opens.
- Click the Forms tab.
- Under the Forms tab, go to the form for which you want to rename and click the particular form.
- Click the View/Edit button. The Edit Form page opens.
- Under Form Information, in the Form Name text box, enter the new name for the form.
- Click Submit to rename the Form.
❓FAQs - To read more FAQs about the Company Policies & Forms, click here.
📃Documentation - To learn more about the Company Policies & Forms, click here.
▶Video - To watch the video on the Company Policies & Forms, click here.
📢Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.