To create a new Form, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Employee > Setup > Company Policies & Forms.
- Under the Forms tab, click Create New button. The Create Form Page appears.
- Under Form Information, in Form Name text box, enter Form Name.
- In the Description text box, type the description for the company policy.
Ex: Employee Onboarding Form 2020 for new joiners
- In the Serial No text box, type a unique serial number for the company policy.
- Under Upload Form Template, click Add Attachment icon. Select the PDF file from your local directory. Kindly make a note that only docx, odt, pdf, xls, xlsx, doc, txt, ppt, and pptx are the accepted file formats.
- After the file is successfully uploaded, you can select the form category from the Form Category drop-down list.
Note: You can also create a new category or edit your existing category. To create a new category or edit your existing category, click Edit Category hyperlink. Forms Category pop-up appears. Click Add Category to add a new category. To edit your Category, go to the required category text box for which you want to edit the category. Enter/ edit the category as per your requirements and click the Save button.
- Under Release, select the Release to employee self service portal check box if you want this form to be released for employees in their self service portal.
- Select the appropriate batch of employees from Employee Filter drop-down list.
- Click Submit. The form will be now accessible for the employees if you have selected Release to employee self service portal check box.