The admin must gather and organize employee information in forms like Contract forms, Background check disclosure forms, Employee personal details forms, or any other forms, etc. You can easily configure, manage, track, and maintain all these forms on our greytHR - Company Policies & Forms page.
To create a new Form, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Setup > Company Policies & Forms. The Company Policies & Forms page opens.
- Under the Forms tab, click Create New button. The Create Form Page appears.
- Under Form Information, in Form Name text box, enter Form Name.
- In the Description text box, type the description for the company policy.
Ex: Employee Onboarding Form 2020 for new joiners
- In the Serial No text box, type a unique serial number for the company policy.
- Under Upload Form Template, click Add Attachment icon. Select the PDF file from your local directory. Kindly make a note that only docx, odt, pdf, xls, xlsx, doc, txt, ppt, and pptx are the accepted file formats.
- After the file is successfully uploaded, you can select the form category from the Form Category drop-down list.
Note: You can also create a new category or edit your existing category. To create a new category or edit your existing category, click Edit Category hyperlink. Forms Category pop-up appears. Click Add Category to add a new category. To edit your Category, go to the required category text box for which you want to edit the category. Enter/ edit the category as per your requirements and click the Save button.
- Under Release, select the Release to employee self service portal check box if you want this form to be released for employees in their self-service portal.
- Select the appropriate batch of employees from the Employee Filter drop-down list.
- Click Submit. The form will be now accessible for the employees if you have selected the Release to employee self service portal check box.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs - To read more FAQs about the Company Policies & Forms, click here.
▶Video - To watch the videos on the Company Policies & Forms, click here.
📃Documentation - To read more about the Company Policies & Forms, click here.
📢Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.