IT Declaration, also known as Income Tax Declaration, refers to the process where employees provide details of their income, investments, and expenses to their employer for the purpose of calculating the appropriate income tax deductions at source.
To release IT declaration after releasing POI, the admin must perform the following processes:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Payroll > Admin > POI Overview. The POI Overview page opens.
- Under Released tab, select the employee(s) whose POI forms you want to recall.
- Under Employees Selected, select Delete. The Delete pop-up appears.
- Read and select the check boxes displayed in the pop-up to acknowledge your understanding of the points explained in the pop-up.
- Click Submit to delete the released POI forms.
To release IT declaration for selected/all employees, click here
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the POI, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about POI, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on POI submission, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.