Company policies are vital for establishing clear guidelines and expectations for employees within an organization. By setting up and releasing well-defined policies, you provide employees with a framework to understand their roles, responsibilities, and conduct within the company.
To create a new Company Policy, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Employee > Setup > Company Policies & Forms.
- Under the Company Policies tab, click Create New button. The Create Company Policy Page appears.
- Under Policy Information, in Policy Name text box, enter Policy Name.
- In the Description text box, type the description for the company policy.
Ex: Leave Policy 2020 for Bangalore Employees
- In the Serial No box, type a unique serial number for the company policy.
- Under Upload File, click Add Attachment icon. Select the PDF file from your local directory. Only PDF files can be uploaded.
- After the file is successfully uploaded, you can select the company policy category from the Company Policy Category drop-down list.
Note: You can also create a new category or edit your existing category. To create a new category or edit your existing category, click Edit Category hyperlink. Policy Category pop-up appears. Click Add Category to add a new category. To edit your Category, go to the required category text box for which you want to edit the category. Enter/ edit the category as per your requirements and click the Save button.
- Under Release, select the Release to employee self service portal check box if you want this company policy to be released for employees in their self service portal.
- Select the appropriate batch of employees from Employee Filter drop-down list.
- Click Submit. The company policy will be now accessible for the employees if you have selected Release to employee self service portal check box.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the Company Policies & Forms, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about the Company Policies & Forms, click here.
▶Video- To watch the videos on the Company Policies & Forms, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.