The Shift Rotation Calendar is necessary when compensating for a working day with a non-working day. For example, you may declare a Wednesday as leave due to an emergency in your office location and consider the following Saturday as a working day.
To update the shift rotation calendar, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Leave > Setup > Shift Rotation Calendar.
- Select the shift from Shift Rotation Plan drop-down list.
- Select the required date from the calendar for which you need to perform the shift rotation. After you select the date, a widget appears.
- Select the shift from Shift drop-down list.
- Select the applicable day type from Day Type drop-down list.
- Click Save.