You can grant leaves for bulk employees using a leave transaction importer.
To grant leaves in bulk, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Employee > Admin > Excel Import or Actions > Employee > Import Data From Excel.
- From the Importer Type drop-down list, select Leave Transaction Importer from the drop-down list.
- Click Import From Excel. The Excel Importer page appears.
- A new section appears with a link to download a sample file. Click Download a sample file to download the sample file. Refer the downloaded sample file to create the excel file that you want to upload.
- Click Upload File and select the appropriate excel file from your local directory. Click the Recycle Bin icon appearing adjacent to the uploaded file if you want to cancel the selection and choose another file.
- Click Next. The Excel Importer Mapping section appears.
- Click Next. The Excel Importer Validate section appears displaying the message, No new master found. Please click next to see the import result. This message implies that imported values map to system-defined values.
- Click Next. The Excel Importer page appears displaying a log of the performed actions. This page also displays the associated errors, if any.
- Click OK to complete the leave transaction importer process.
- You need to make sure that you update the exact Leave Type in the excel sheet as given in the application. For example, if it is given Annual Leave in the application, you need to update as Annual Leave in the excel sheet. If you enter any other term which is not given in the application, the system will throw an error.
- You also need to ensure that the transaction type must be always selected as granted.