Yes. You can make any Off/Rest day as a working day. Though you cannot make a working day as Off/Rest. The weekend override feature helps you to override the configured weekends or set weekends as per your requirements.
The following procedure works for the Leave Weekend Override option. To override the weekend, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to Leave > Setup > Weekend Override. The Weekend Override page opens.
- Click Add. A form appears.
- From the Leave Scheme dropdown list, select the required leave scheme for which you want to apply the weekend override. If you want to select all the available options, select the option Default.
- From the Leave Type dropdown list, select the required leave type.
- From the Date dropdown calendar, select the weekend date.
- Select the relevant sessions from the From Session and To Session dropdown lists.
- In the Reason textbox, enter the reason.
- Click Save to override the selected weekend day as a working day.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Weekend Override, click here.
▶Video- To watch video about greytHR, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about Weekend Override, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.