Yes, the admin can generate the report and see the applied leave details of employees. To view the leave details of the employees you can generate the Leave Transaction Report.
To generate the report, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Reports > Reports > Reports Gallery. The Reports Gallery page opens.
- In the search box, search and select Leave Transaction Report.
- Select the period of the report by choosing From and To dates from the calendars.
- Select the required leave type from Leave Type drop-down list.
- From Leave Transaction drop-down list, select the leave transaction as Application - Avail.
- Employee Type and Sort Order is selected by default. You can change it as per your requirements by selecting the required option from Employee Type and Sort Order drop-down list.
- Click Generate to generate the report.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Reports Gallery, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about Reports Gallery, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on Reports Gallery, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.