You can upload the attendance muster for the bulk Employees through Excel importer. To upload the attendance muster for the bulk employees, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Employee > Admin > Excel Import or Actions > Employee > Import Data From Excel.
- From the Importer Type dropdown list, select Attendance Muster from the dropdown list.
- Click Import From Excel. The Excel Importer page appears.
- A new section appears with a link to download a sample file. Click Download a sample file to download the sample file. Refer to the downloaded sample file to create the excel file that you want to upload.
- Click Upload File and select the appropriate excel file from your local directory. Click the Recycle Bin icon appearing adjacent to the uploaded file if you want to cancel the selection and choose another file.
- Click Next. The Excel Importer Mapping section appears.
- Click Next. The Excel Importer Validate section appears displaying the message, No new master found. Please click next to see the import result. This message implies that imported values map to system-defined values.
- Click Next. The Excel Importer page appears displaying a log of the actions performed. This page also displays the associated errors, if any.
- Click OK to complete the attendance muster upload process.
- You need to make sure that you update Absent as A, Present as P, and Rest day as R in the excel file. If you enter any other term, the system will throw an error.
- You need not want to update the leave of your employees here. If the employee avails/ applies for a leave, you can leave the column blank.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Attendance Info, click here.
▶Video- To watch video on Attendance Muster, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about Attendance Muster, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.