Admin can delete/cancel the availed leave of an employee. To delete/cancel, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin portal, click Leave > Information > Employee Leave. The Employee Leave page opens.
- In the Search Employee search box, enter the employee's name or number. The page displays the Leave Type transactions.
- Under the Leave Type column, click the required Leave Type tab. The selected Leave Type table appears.
- From the Transaction Type dropdown list, click Availed. A list of Availed leave appears.
- Select the required Availed checkbox and click Delete. A Delete Leave Transaction pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to delete/cancel the availed leave. A success message appears.