To grant compensatory off/comp off to an employee, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Leave > Information > Employee Leave.
- From select an employee… search box, search and select the employee.
- Click the Post Leave Transaction button. The Post Leave Transaction page appears.
- From the Leave Type dropdown list, select Compensatory Off.
- Select Granted from the Transaction Type dropdown list.
- Select the appropriate date range and session from the From Date and To Date.
- In the Days text box, enter the number of days you want to grant the employee as comp off.
- In the Expire Date box, click and select the expiry date of compensatory off from the calendar.
- In the Reason text box, type the reason.
- If you want to ignore the current leave policy rules, select Ignore Leave Apply Rules check box.
- Click Save to grant comp off for the selected employee.
Note: Step 8 to Step 10 are optional.
Was this article helpful?
- FAQs - To read more FAQs about the Admin portal,click here.
- Video - To watch videos on the Admin portal,click here.
- Documentation - To read more about the Admin portal,click here.
- Product Update - To read about the product update,click here.