To apply Attendance Regularization from new ESS portal, perform the following actions:
- Log in to your new ESS Portal.
- Navigate to Attendance > Attendance Info > My Regularizations.
- Select the dates of attendance regularization from the calendar to choose the dates individually. You can also click Quick ADD to instantly add all the exception days for which you have not fulfilled minimum hours. Under Jump To, click on any date to enter the reason of regularization for that particular date.
- The selected dates display under the Apply tab along with the name of your reporting manager.
- Enter Remarks to add the remarks for your attendance regularization request.
- Click the Add icon and select the employee to add any employee for whom you wish to notify the details of your regularization.
- In the selected date of regularization, under Reason, enter the reason for your attendance regularization for that particular day.
- Click Submit to apply for attendance regularization.